ANIMALS IN NEED – IRCHESTER
FUN DOG SHOW PHOTOS
LOOKING FOR PHOTOS FROM THE AIN IRCHESTER DOG SHOW?
You’ve come to the right place!
The photos from the Animals in Need Irchester Fun Dog Show are now available to view and download (for free) using the link below – enjoy!
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN
A FREE PHOTO SESSION
We all love our dogs (silly question, right?). They’re part of the family, our furry sofa companions, our muddy hiking buddies – and even though the time we have with them never feels like long enough, the impact they have on our lives is unforgettable. My photography sessions are designed to create a unique collection of images of your dog that you can enjoy every day, and love for a lifetime.
If you’d love to create beautiful artwork of your four-legged friend, here’s your chance! My sessions include an on-location photography experience in Northamptonshire for up to two dogs, with a welcome box full of goodies and a £250 artwork credit, giving you complete freedom to create stunning artwork for your home.
For your chance to win, simply read the competition rules and complete the form below – good luck!
THE RULES – PLEASE READ
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win
- Eligibility: This competition is open only to residents of the UK aged 18 or over. The winner will either be willing to travel to Northamptonshire for their session or pay a travel fee of 45p per mile round trip for any travel required outside a 20 mile radius of the NN1 postcode. For sessions taking place outside of Northamptonshire, the Viewing & Ordering session can be held via Skype or at another mutually agreed location.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Artisan Hound as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Artisan Hound. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting 30th August 2021 on and ending 6th September 2021. The Winner will have their photoshoot at a mutually agreed time and location in the UK within 6 months of the Winner’s announcement.
- The Journal: By entering this Contest you agree to sign up to The Artisan Hound’s email newsletter, The Journal. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Prize: The Winner of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a Signature Session with The Artisan Hound, including a welcome box, an on-location photo session in Northamptonshire for up to two dogs, a Viewing & Ordering session, and £250 credit to spend on artwork available from The Artisan Hound. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at The Artisan Hound’s discretion. The prizes are nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected at random on 7th September 2021, under the supervision of The Artisan Hound. Winner will be notified by email (using the email provided on the entry form) within 24hrs following selection of Winner. The Artisan Hound shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at The Artisan Hound’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions: The Artisan Hound reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Artisan Hound’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, The Artisan Hound may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Artisan Hound. The Artisan Hound reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Artisan Hound has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Artisan Hound and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.