CHARITY CALENDAR SUBMISSIONS
SUPPORTING ANIMALS IN NEED NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
After such an unpredictable year, I’m excited to announce that my charity calendar project is back on track for 2022 – and this is where I need your help! This time I’d like to feature dogs that have found their Forever Homes thanks to the hard work of the brilliant team at Animals In Need. All funds raised from the sale of these calendars will go straight to AIN to help them rescue, rehabilitate and re-home domestic animals and wildlife.
So, if you adopted your dog from AIN and would like the chance for them to feature in the next calendar, just fill out the form below (be sure to read the terms and conditions too). If you’re selected, you’ll receive a free on-location photo session held in Northamptonshire (dates available throughout 2021). Your dog will star in the 2022 calendar, and you’ll also receive a complimentary digital copy of your favourite image from the shoot. Entries close at midnight on 1st December 2020!
THE RULES – PLEASE READ
- No purchase is necessary to take part in the calendar project. Submission of the above form is not a guarantee that you will be chosen for the project.
- Eligibility: Submissions are open only to residents of the UK aged 18 or over. Your dog must have been adopted from Animals In Need. If you are selected you will be required to travel to a location in Northamptonshire for your session.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you confirm that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of The Artisan Hound as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Submission. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules may be discounted at the sole discretion of The Artisan Hound. You may enter only once.
- Entry Period: Submissions will be accepted online starting 12th November 2020 on and ending midnight 1st December 2020. Selected entries will have their photoshoot at a mutually agreed time and location in the UK within 9 months of the announcement of selection.
- Successful entries: Successful entrants will receive a photo session with The Artisan Hound, including: a welcome box, an on-location photo session in Northamptonshire for up to two dogs, a Viewing & Ordering session, and a complimentary high resolution digital copy of an image of their choice. No cash or other substitution shall be permitted except at The Artisan Hound’s discretion. Any and all related expenses, shall be the sole responsibility of the entrant.
- Entry Selection and Notification: 12 entrants will be selected at random on 1st December 2020. Successful entrants will be notified by email (using the email provided on the entry form) within 24hrs following selection. The Artisan Hound shall have no liability for the entrant’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for the entrant’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the entrant cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim within 7 days from the time that notification was sent, the session may be forfeited and an alternate entrant selected.
- Terms & Conditions: The Artisan Hound reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the event should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Artisan Hound’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the event. In such case, The Artisan Hound may select entries from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Artisan Hound. The Artisan Hound reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of submissions or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Artisan Hound and its affiliates, partners, representatives, assigns, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation and/or his/her/their acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.